Patriotic Ribbon -
Contributor: Long2 Consulting
Product SKU: pm59610fptdl1
Patriotic Ribbon -
v. 1.0 -
A starter web template to help you create a new web site. You may easily add your own content and more pages. Provides 3 layouts so you can choose the width your want! 800, 1024, or dynamic (resizes with browser). Easy to use table-based layout.
Related Keywords - red,
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Product Specs and Information
- ExWeb - Compatible with Microsoft Expression Web.
- FP 2002 - Compatible with Microsoft FrontPage 2002.
- FP 2003 - Compatible with Microsoft FrontPage 2003.
- CSS Validated - This template has validated CSS through jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator.
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Firefox 1.x
- IE 6.x PC
- Net 8.x PC
- Opera 9.x PC
Layout and Design Features
CSS - CSS design features
- Fonts - resizable - The majority of the text in this template are resizable by the user in a browser.
- Used for fonts and colors - This template includes a stylesheet which is used to format fonts and some colors.
Design - Design features.
- straight/box - The layout has a square, boxy feel or uses a lot of straight lines.
Included Page Layouts - Page layout features included with this template.
- 2 columns - Layout has two columns.
- catalog - Includes a product catalog layout.
- footer area across bottom - Layout has footer across the bottom of the design.
- header area across top - Layout has header area across the top of the design.
- main navigation - horizontal - The template's main navigation is horizontal (and may be limited in the number of links that it can hold).
- main navigation - vertical - The template's main navigation is vertical.
- main picture across 1 column - The main picture area is across one column.
Layout - Layout features.
- logo area - limited - The logo area is limited in size.
- type - tables-based - This template uses tables-based layout. Colors and text formatting are achieved with a stylesheet (CSS).
- vertical nav - left column - Vertial navigation bar in left column.
- width - resizable/liquid - Layout resizes to fit browser window (may have a minimum size).
- width - static/1024 - This template has a fixed width for a minimum 1024-pixel monitors.
- width - static/800 - This template has a fixed width for a minimum 800-wide monitor.
Navigation - The type of navigation used in this template.
- FrontPage includes or Dreamweaver Libraries - This product's navigation buttons/links are hard-coded within easily-editable include pages (FP) or libraries (Dreamweaver).
- Horizontal - limited number - Horizontally oriented navigation is included. Number of links is limited.
- Vertical - unlimited number - Vertically oriented navigation is included. Number of links is unlimited.
Ease Of Modification
Font changes - How do you make changes to the fonts of this template?
- CSS - Changing the fonts in this template only requires modifying the stylesheet (easy).
Layout color changes - How easy is it to make layout color changes?
- CSS and any graphics editor - To change the colors of this template, you can change the stylesheet and modify some of the graphics with any graphics editor.
Logo - How easy is it to modify or replace the logo?
- Text logo - This product uses normal text for the logo area. You can highlight the text and type your own text, or replace the text with your own web-optimized logo graphic.
Main images - How easy is it to replace the main images in this template?
- Graphics editor effects applied - To replace the main image and achieve a similar effect, you will need to apply certain effects (rounded corners, layer masks, or others) using a graphics editor. Check to see if the main image source file is included and what software you might need to edit the main image.
Navigation links - How easy is it to modify the navigation links, text, and effects?
- CSS text links - This template uses CSS-formatted text links (no graphics), so you can simply edit the stylesheet to modify the navigation link colors and effects. You can change the link and text very easily.
- FrontPage 2002+ - This package requires FrontPage 2002 or later. Find out more about FrontPage at microsoft.com.