Warm Hospitality DW CSS -
- Dreamweaver Template
Contributor: John Galt's Templates
Product SKU: pm46450dwdl1
Warm Hospitality DW CSS -
v. 1.0 -
Dreamweaver Template -
Warm colors perfect for a bed-and-breakfast, hotel, or other hospitality web site. CSS-based layout.
Related Keywords - hospitality,
John Galt's Templates
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Product Specs and Information
- DW 8 - Compatible with Dreamweaver 8.
- CSS Validated - This template has validated CSS through jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator.
- HTML 4.01 Strict - This product has been validated through validator.w3.org for the HTML 4.01 Strict doctype.
- Section 508 - This product has been Bobby Approved using Section 508 accessibility guidelines through bobby.watchfire.org.
- WCAG 1.0 AA - This product has been Bobby Approved using WACG 1.0 (AA accessibility guidelines) through bobby.watchfire.org.
- Firefox 1.x
- Firefox 2.x
- IE 5.x PC
- IE 6.x PC
- IE 7.x PC
- Mozilla PC
- Net 6.x PC
- Net 7.x PC
- Net 8.x PC
- Opera 7.x PC
- Opera 8.x PC
- Opera 9.x PC
Layout and Design Features
CSS - CSS design features
- Fonts - resizable - The majority of the text in this template are resizable by the user in a browser.
- Used for fonts and colors - This template includes a stylesheet which is used to format fonts and some colors.
Design - Design features.
- straight/box - The layout has a square, boxy feel or uses a lot of straight lines.
Included Page Layouts - Page layout features included with this template.
- 1 column - Layout has only one column.
- 2 columns - Layout has two columns.
- footer area across bottom - Layout has footer across the bottom of the design.
- header area across top - Layout has header area across the top of the design.
- main navigation - horizontal - The template's main navigation is horizontal (and may be limited in the number of links that it can hold).
- main picture across 1 column - The main picture area is across one column.
Layout - Layout features.
- logo area - limited - The logo area is limited in size.
- type - css/tableless - This template uses CSS-based layout. No tables are used for layout.
- vertical nav - left column - Vertial navigation bar in left column.
- width - static/800 - This template has a fixed width for a minimum 800-wide monitor.
Navigation - The type of navigation used in this template.
- FrontPage includes or Dreamweaver Libraries - This product's navigation buttons/links are hard-coded within easily-editable include pages (FP) or libraries (Dreamweaver).
- Horizontal - limited number - Horizontally oriented navigation is included. Number of links is limited.
- Vertical - unlimited number - Vertically oriented navigation is included. Number of links is unlimited.
Ease Of Modification
Font changes - How do you make changes to the fonts of this template?
- CSS and graphics editor - Changing the fonts of this template requires modifying the stylesheet (easy) and modifying some of the graphics that have text in a graphics editor.
Layout color changes - How easy is it to make layout color changes?
- CSS and specific graphics editor - To change the colors of this template, you will have to modify the stylesheet as well as use a specific graphics editor to modify some images.
Logo - How easy is it to modify or replace the logo?
- Graphics editor required to integrate logo - This template has a type of interface design that requires you to integrate the log over a part of the interface using a graphics editor. A blank .png or .jpg may be provided, or you may be required to use a specific source file. Check the product documentation for more details.
Main images - How easy is it to replace the main images in this template?
- No effects applied - There are no effects applied to the main image (i.e., it is a simple rectangular image). If you crop your image to the same size, you can easily replace the main image without further modifications.
Navigation links - How easy is it to modify the navigation links, text, and effects?
- CSS text links - This template uses CSS-formatted text links (no graphics), so you can simply edit the stylesheet to modify the navigation link colors and effects. You can change the link and text very easily.