Modern Green -
- SharePoint Template
Contributor: John Galt's Templates
Product SKU: pm69657spmpdl1
Sample Images Only
- Stock images not included with this product.
Modern Green -
v. 1.0 -
SharePoint Template -
Fixed width, centered page with a floating main content area. Primary colors are Green and Orange. Included is on Master Page for both Foundation Sites and Publishing Sites. Also included are three custom page layouts for Publishing sites as well as twelve custom webparts for use in the custom page layouts. Extensive installation instructions are available in the package as well.
Related Keywords - fixed width,
John Galt's Templates
Product Specs and Information
- SharePoint 2010 - Compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Firefox 3.x
- Google Chrome 1.x
- IE 7.x PC
- IE 8.x PC
- Safari 2.x Mac
Layout and Design Features
CSS - CSS design features
- Fonts - resizable - The majority of the text in this template are resizable by the user in a browser.
- Used for fonts and colors - This template includes a stylesheet which is used to format fonts and some colors.
Design - Design features.
- straight/box - The layout has a square, boxy feel or uses a lot of straight lines.
Included Page Layouts - Page layout features included with this template.
- 1 column - Layout has only one column.
- 2 columns - Layout has two columns.
- 3 columns - Layout has three columns.
- footer area across bottom - Layout has footer across the bottom of the design.
- header area across top - Layout has header area across the top of the design.
- main navigation - horizontal - The template's main navigation is horizontal (and may be limited in the number of links that it can hold).
- main navigation - vertical - The template's main navigation is vertical.
Included Site Templates - Which Site templates are included with this template.
- Basic Meeting Workspace - This package includes a Masterpage template for a Basic Meeting Workspace
- Blank Meeting Workspace - This package includes a Masterpage template for a Blank Meeting Workspace
- Blank Site - This package includes a Masterpage template for a Blank Site
- Blog Site - This package includes a Masterpage template for a Blog Site
- Publishing Portal - This package includes a Masterpage template for a Publishing Portal
- Team Site - This package includes a Masterpage template for a Team Site
- Themable - Includes THMX file(s)
- Wiki Site - This package includes a Masterpage template for a Wiki Site
Layout - Layout features.
- logo area - limited - The logo area is limited in size.
- type - css/tableless - This template uses CSS-based layout. No tables are used for layout.
- vertical nav - left column - Vertial navigation bar in left column.
- width - static/1024 - This template has a fixed width for a minimum 1024-pixel monitors.
Navigation - The type of navigation used in this template.
- DHTML dropdown - This product uses DHTML dropdown menus (some may require third-party software or coding knowledge to modify).
- Horizontal - limited number - Horizontally oriented navigation is included. Number of links is limited.
- Vertical - unlimited number - Vertically oriented navigation is included. Number of links is unlimited.
Ease Of Modification
Font changes - How do you make changes to the fonts of this template?
- CSS - Changing the fonts in this template only requires modifying the stylesheet (easy).
Layout color changes - How easy is it to make layout color changes?
- CSS - To change colors of this template, you can simply edit the CSS file.
Logo - How easy is it to modify or replace the logo?
- Graphic logo replacement - The logo in this template is a rectangular graphic that you can delete and replace with your own web-optimized logo graphic. Check product documentation to see if there are size restrictions.
Main images - How easy is it to replace the main images in this template?
- No effects applied - There are no effects applied to the main image (i.e., it is a simple rectangular image). If you crop your image to the same size, you can easily replace the main image without further modifications.
Navigation links - How easy is it to modify the navigation links, text, and effects?
- CSS button backgrounds - This template uses a background image for the navigation backgrounds, so it is very easy to simply change the text and links in the HTML. If you want to change the button image, you will need to modify it in a graphics editor.
- CSS text links - This template uses CSS-formatted text links (no graphics), so you can simply edit the stylesheet to modify the navigation link colors and effects. You can change the link and text very easily.