12 Days of SharePoint | Day 12
Welcome to Day 12 of PixelMill’s ’12 Days of SharePoint’ series! Our final tip is one we can assure will help lead you into the new year. Enjoy!
Follow SharePoint thought leaders
We hope you have enjoyed our 12 days of SharePoint. What a stellar, yet very interesting year 2017 has been. We thought we would complete our series with an insight into how we stay on top of current trends, developments, and achievements surrounding Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, and technology in general.
Although there are many resources out there including specific people to follow on Twitter, news and announcement sites, expert blogs and so on, we’ve created a list of the top 10 resources that we subscribe to ourselves to stay in the loop. It was certainly tough to narrow down our list to just 10 resources, but we think you will find this list to be either a good start, or a great way to help fill out your existing references.
- The SharePoint Dev Ecosystem Youtube channel:
- Office Development Blogs:
- Waldek Mastykarz’s blog. If you want to know what is going on with SPFx development, this is your spot:
- Mikael Svenson’s blog. Mikael posts like a fiend and all of his findings are fascinating:
- Smashing Magazine. Some of the best bleeding edge web development insights:
- Andrew Connell’s blog. Andrew is a leader of the pack of SPFx trainers and his material around SPFx is outstanding:
- SharePoint Team’s blog. Straight from MS:
- Marc Anderson’s blog. Marc tells you how it is.
- Chris O’Brien’s blog. An outstanding developer who provides in-depth posts, meaning long in the right away:
- Stefan Bauer’s blog. Stefan’s design skillset when combined with his mastery of Sass is amazing and he shares his insights!
We of course want you to add to your list https://blog.pixelmill.com, and you would be hurting yourself if you didn’t subscribe to resident Microsoft Regional Director and MVP, Eric Overfield’s blog: http://ericoverfield.com.
We wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year from all of us at PixelMill to all of you. Talk to you again next year!