Join Our Team – SharePoint, Office 365 Business Analyst
PixelMill is excited to announce that we are expanding and actively searching for a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Who We’re Seeking
PixelMill is seeking a Business Analyst to immediately join our delivery team. The business analyst will directly report to our Project Manager with guidance from our delivery team as well as our President and Co-founder. A PixelMill BA advocates for the client in all stages of the project while acting as a liaison to the design and development teams building the solution; this ensures that our solutions address each client’s unique functional issues and requirements. With the evergreen nature of the Microsoft technologies and the diverse needs of our wide variety of clients including organizations of all shapes and sizes, our team members must be passionate and driven by the desire to constantly improve through ongoing education led both by the PixelMill team and their own initiative to stay current on the technology the needs of our clients.
Who We Are
With 20 years of expertise in the evolving world of web technologies, PixelMill is a leader in enterprise UI/UX design and development. We specialize in building customized communication and collaboration portals and sites utilizing Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Azure.
We are technologists, researchers, and artists working together to create functional and beautiful tools to help make your team better communicators and collaborators. Hailing from our headquarters in Davis, CA, our diverse team has found that every successful solution includes a little art, a little code, and a whole lot of empathy.
Our personal experience working with Microsoft tools, combined with the knowledge we’ve gleaned from nearly 20 years working with organizations of all shapes and sizes around the world, arms us with a primed perspective on how an effective digital workplace can transform your organization.
What We Do
We create custom communication and collaboration solutions that our clients will use and love. We believe that empowering employees with the tools they need to collaborate and communicate effectively extends your culture digitally and fosters trust throughout the organization.
Just like any successful brick-and-mortar business, a company’s digital workspace must attract users, make them feel at home, and encourage them to stick around.
We focus on user adoption of intranets, extranets, and public-facing websites among businesses and organizations of all shapes and sizes. Over the last 20 years, we’ve worked with technology companies, corporate entities, and government agencies across numerous industry verticals.
What We Offer Our Team
PixelMill offers competitive wages, health benefits, and the flexibility that comes from working remotely along with adaptable work schedules. We are a trusting team and one that values integrity, initiative, innovation, and solid work ethic.
PixelMill SharePoint and Office 365 Business Analyst:
- Facilitating and leading requirements gathering sessions with end users and stakeholders
- Eliciting and documenting business and system requirements with clients
- Developing user stories with acceptance criteria
- Owning and writing the Business Requirements Document as well as owning and writing the Functional Requirement Document in collaboration with the development team
- Providing direct support to the SharePoint development team
- Acting as a liaison between the SharePoint development team and our clients
- Demonstrable understanding of SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and Office 365 out of the box functionality and its ability to address business needs and improve processes
- Ability to speak to the capabilities and limitations of SharePoint Online with clients
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Ability to facilitate and lead customer requirements-gathering sessions
- Ability to analyze, define, and document requirements for business processes and workflows, including generating diagrams
- Ability to act as a liaison between developers, testers, customers, and other stakeholders during all phases of a project
- Experience with iterative systems development life-cycle and documentation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum activities and ceremonies, including backlog grooming
- Ability to clearly document requirements in user story format with testable acceptance criteria
- Experience leading demonstrations of prototypes and solutions to end users
- Ability to facilitate customer user acceptance testing
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Experience with systems for requirements tracking and user story management
- Experience supporting system migrations and upgrades
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent
- Experience with relevant CMMI Level 2 & 3 processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
PixelMill does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.