Navigation Structure in Expression Web
It’s possible to get Navigation View back into Expression Web, at least temporarily! Here’s a great tip from the Microsoft newsgroup for those sites that you want to edit in Expression Web but that use FrontPage link bars or page banners.
- Open your local site in Expression Web.
- Go to Tools… Macro… Visual Basic Editor.
- This launches Visual Basic Editor. Go to View… Immediate Window (or type Ctrl-G) if the Immediate Window isn’t showing.
- Inside the Immediate Window, type this code: ActiveWebWindow.ViewMode = WebViewNavigation
- Type Enter to run the code.
- You can close the Visual Basic Editor to return to Expression Web.