PixelMill Will be at SPTechCon Boston 2012
I am proud to say that PixelMill will be an Exhibitor at BZ Media’s upcoming SPTechCon (#SPTechCon) in Boston, being held at the Westin Copley Place Hotel this July 22nd through the 25th (Sunday through Wednesday). You can learn more about the conference from the SPTechCon website, but don’t forget to use the code “pixelmill” during your registration process to save an additional $200.
I was at SPTechCon San Francisco in February and it was quite an amazing mix of developers, business executives, speakers and sponsors. If you are looking for a good conference on SharePoint I have to say that SPTechCon puts on one of the best. They offer a great assortment of technical classes presented by very talented speakers including many MVP’s.
The list of technical classes was just released. Check it out and pick your classes now.
Some classes that I would recommend you not miss (some have time conflicts, sorry, but they are good, so plan ahead).
- Best Practices for SharePoint User Adoption by Susan Hanley
- Enhancing SharePoint with the Power of jQuery by Phill Duffy
- Intro to Branding SharePoint 2010 in the Farm and Online by Randy Drisgill and John Ross
- The Ribbon UI and Custom Actions in SharePoint 2010 by Geoff Varosky
- Getting the Best use out of SharePoint Designer 2010 by Asif Rehmani
- Make SharePoint Look Good! By Heather Solomon
- Creating Dynamic Taxonomy-Driven Navigation For Publishing Sites by Andrew Connell
- SharePoint In The Cloud by Richard Harbridge
- Popping the Hood: How to Create Custom SharePoint Branding by Randy Drisgill and John Ross
- Learn How to Put HTML5 in Your SharePoint Master Page by Dustin Miller and Heather Solomon
For those attending, be sure to drop by the PixelMill booth and say hello. Tell me about your SharePoint Branding success stories, or come on by and we can commiserate about how SharePoint makes our lives interesting.