Webinar | Modern vs Classic: A SharePoint Battle Royale
Happiest of New Years to all of our PixelFriends near and far! We sincerely hope you had an amazing holiday, and that 2019 is a prosperous and wonderful year for you all.
2018 left us all with a lot of hope, promise, and intrigue about the shiny new toys 2019 is going to bring us. We got hints, glimpses, and even some really cool demos about it all. As with nearly everything brought forth unto the tech universe, we find ourselves with a preponderance of questions: “How will this new stuff affect me?” “Sure the new stuff is cool, but what if the other stuff is better for me?” “Can I have some of column A and maybe a couple bits of column B?” Well, fellow SharePoint enthusiasts, you ain’t never had a friend like us…
It’s time for the next episode of the PixelMill Webinar Series! In this year’s first session, “Modern vs Classic: A SharePoint Battle Royale”, we welcome back our fearless leader Eric Overfield (@EricOverfield), President/Co-Founder of PixelMill, Microsoft RD +MVP, and members of the PixelMill team to walk us through modern SharePoint experiences and classic SharePoint experiences and discuss how you can use each option to best serve you! A quick refresher:
- Classic experiences are site templates found in SharePoint 2013 that include publishing sites, classic team sites (as compared to Office 365 group-connected (modern) team sites), blog sites, etc.
- Modern experiences are particularly those found in SharePoint Online, and some are found in SharePoint 2019 including communication sites, hub sites, and Office 365 group-connected team sites.
Left: Classic | Right: Modern
Why You Should Attend
Attend this session for a free break down of the differences between modern and classic experiences. We’ll share use cases, design options, best practices, and the perks and limitations of both to help you better understand the options, aiding you in making an informed decision about the path you choose to take on your SharePoint journey.
• Learn the in’s and out’s of modern and classic SharePoint
• See what’s new with SharePoint and how it can affect you
• Get the information you need to decide which experience is best for you.
Bottom line, this is a webinar worth fighting for!
While this session is geared towards those with an understanding of SharePoint, we encourage all comers to attend this session. And don’t worry–while this session is an hour long, it includes a 15-minute Q&A from 12:00 PM to 12:15 PM PST.
Bottom line, join us on January 24th at 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM PST. If you have questions now that you want to make sure Eric gets to, send them here.
Register for the webinar!
[bctt tweet=”Join me for this month’s PixelMill Webinar – “Modern vs Classic: A SharePoint Battle Royale” January 24th at 11am PST #PixelMillWebinars” username=”pixelmillteam”]